Created by Wedding Favors

19 June 2012

Nature Republic Foot Peeling Mask


I was asked by my SIL to help her get any foot peeling mask from my korea trip, and this was what I bought for her (and myself) - Nature Republic Foot Peeling Mask, about 40000won for a pack of ten. (Cheaper than faceshop)

So yesterday, I decided to try it out. There's English instructions on how to use at the back of the package.


So when you first open the package, you will see 2 pieces of socks-like-plastic bags that are filled with liquid. You need to have clean feet in order to start using! I used that after I had my shower and I'm all ready to sit there and watch tv. :) For ease of walking around, you can do what I did:

  • Have a rubber bands placed on both legs
  • Cut along the line stated on the masks
  • Place your feet into the masks
  • Roll down the rubber bands to your ankles and secure the socks
According to the instructions, you have to leave the masks on for about 1 to 1.5hrs, after which, rinse off with lukewarm water. As this was my first time using, I decided to use them for only 45 mins as my feet became slightly itchy in the hot weather. Actually after I rinsed off, my soles feel very warm and I'm not very use to the feeling and I was quite worried that I am allergic/sensitive towards the masks. Luckily the hot feeling subsided after an hour.

The peeling masks have a very gentle fruity smell (and I quite like it) though my hubby said that it smells like chemical (-_-). I am supposed to see peeling skins in bits and pieces within 4-7 days. It was stated that dead skins and calluses will be removed, and after that - baby soft heels/feet once again. (I wished too!)

Right now, I think my feet is under going a change. Feeling very sensitive and smooth now. :) But there's one thing to note, the peeling masks contained a very high level of AHA and Salicyclic acid, which I think will not be suitable for preggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment