Created by Wedding Favors

14 June 2012

Seoul Trip 20-28th May Day 8

For our last day in Seoul, we went to the War Memorial of Korea that is ranked #3 in tripadvisor. hehee. Very interesting place considering it's free admission.




I'm sorry for the lack of description, but right now I'm brain dead, dont have any information or writing juices up in my head. Really should have blog/jot down daily on the activities I did. haha.. now a lot of things I cannot remember liao. Really becoming old lo.

Ok that night i think we went to Hongdae, and the place was full of pubs and bars... and of course, the famous Hello kitty cafe was right there too. 



As we were very full from our shabu shabu dinner, we didnt have any more room for desserts. Though the interior and the menu of the cafe looked really good and attracting, we decided to give up coz we were not fans of the kitty. haha.


We then head back to our hotel and pack up for the flight next day.. I bought a lot of things from faceshop, etude house, skin food etc. I really enjoyed shopping cosmetics in korea because there's a lot of freebies~! I got one full bag of samples for me to try... and most importantly, much more cheaper than Sg.

Over all, I can only say that korea is a nice place to shop and the trains are very accessible.. I felt safe there too.. I don't really like korean food.. so I have to bear with it. Also, the pple there are quite rude.. pushing and shoving (esp with the aunties).. I guess its just their culture which I dont really like too. In addition, they dont know basic English. Had to communicate through either Mandarin or Japanese. Somehow, I don't really like the people there to classify us as people from China... LOL.

That's all folks. Finally. I will return to Seoul for shopping if I have the time and money. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment