Created by Wedding Favors

13 June 2012

Seoul Trip 20-28th May Day 7

Back to Seoul~~ Day 7 was a bright and sunny day. Too bright that I couldnt even open my small small eyes. LOL. We went to Gyeongbokgung Palace that was said to be the most beautiful and grandest of all the five palaces in Korea.



And then the National Palace Museum is located just south of Heungnyemum Gate. You just have to pay for either admission and you can visit both places.


Next we went to Seoul Tower and queued for a very long time to take the cable car up the hill. But once we were up there, we were quite disappointed because it was very foggy and we could hardly see any views. So we stayed around at the top of the tower until we got bored and came down to start queueing to take the cable car back down the hill.



Then I saw this beautiful maple tree... that I secretly hope that I can pluck one leaf down and bring it home.. (but I didnt)


As for the night, we went to dongdaemum to walk around and guess what, we saw a korean boy band F.CUZ! Haha. I think they are not so famous lah.. but then 2 guys are really handsome lo.. typical flower boy kind... There's a lot of crazy girl fans just down below the stage.. because of the narrow sidewalk, plus not a fan of K-pop, I left quickly without taking a picture of the group.. and I regretted now. hahaha~

Dongdaemum is a shopping heaven for girls~!! but not for me lah. Didnt manage to get anything from there.. Probably because I already got it from Jeju and also Myeongdong liao. All the dresses were not suitable for me leh. Too sweet looking.. and OL type. Most importantly, I left very little strength to continue shopping...

Of course, I couldnt leave the place empty handed.. and thus in the end, I got myself a pair of rain boots. hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment