Created by Wedding Favors

12 June 2012

Seoul Trip 20-28th May Day 6

Getting lazier to post my korea trip posts.. haha. But it's ok 2 more days to blog about and that's it! :)

Ok. Here's day 6. Last day in Jeju.

We head to Loveland~!!! Haha. very very interesting place. Very detailed sculptures and obscene position. A theme park that focuses on sex and positions..Will not be posting those pictures here. Otherwise people may mark my site as inappropriate material. haha. Can you imagine, even the ladies toilet handles were of the man's private area! So paiseh to hold it and push the door open! wahaha

Anyway, here's some acceptable pictures.




After that, just outside loveland there's this mysterious road.. which means, cars with their engine off, will be able to move up the slope slowly.. or water poured on the road will be flowing up the slope instead of down. Very amazing, I must say. It is caused by optical illusion. As we were free and easy couple with no cars/bus to try the off-engine stunt, I took out my water bottle and place on the road to see it rolled up. Haha. So fun!

We went to the Emart to shop around.. and I got myself some items. hhaha! So happy! We also got ourselves Jeju oranges to try (and kena chopped).. and then we walked to an underground shopping center and I bought a total of 6 pcs of clothing.. and we headed back to hotel and pack up to return to Seoul that evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment