Created by Wedding Favors

10 January 2010

A visit to my cousin's house

Ok, this afternoon after I got off from meeting my friends for brunch, I went straight to my cousin's house to attend his baby's full month celebration, where in actual fact, I want to go and see how's their interior designing, since it got featured once in the chinese newspaper. So here's the compilation of some parts of his house..

I purposely made the picture small.. coz I used my lousy VGA camera phone to take the pictures and the quality is real bad. Overall the house I give it 7/10.



Since I mentioned that it's actually a full month celebration, I should take a picture of the cute lil' princess too eh? So this:

An upside down photo of baby Clair and I tried umpteen times to make it normal.. but it just became like this when it's being uploaded.




Last but not least, before leaving the house, my 2 cute nieces decided to pose and let me take a picture of them. heh. so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment