Created by Wedding Favors

26 January 2010

5.59am

Who would have known that the first time that I hugged my Dad so tightly, would be the time that I'm trying to stop them from fighting, from hurting each other.

It was 5.59am in the morning.

I was no longer the one to stand there and cry, hoping for them to stop. I went in with mum to pull both of them apart.

I saw the stubbornness in bro, the distress look in mum's eyes and the frustrated father. My heart was pounding. Real hard. It lasted for a while til the commotion is over.

I went back to the room, listening to my own heartbeat.. it was when calmness took over, tears rolled down. I controlled it. Thoughts went though my mind, on and on..

I could have been angry - with the kid that caused all this. Since she's born, she's been causing some big and small fights and quarrels between my dad and my brother. But I can't have this kind of thought/feeling. Coz afterall, she's just a child who doesnt know anything. I love her as well. Most imptly, we are one family.

No comments:

Post a Comment