Created by Wedding Favors

25 January 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

It's Dad's Birthday today. I left him a 50 bucks note before I got out of the house this morning. Since Dad doesnt have the habit of celebrating birthdays, $ is all he need. =)

Went out on Sunday to JP, intending to get myself some new clothes for CNY. I really hate it when most of the shops are playing CNY songs. Argh.. PLUS most of the shops were selling red tops and dresses now. It's quite a turn off for me. With much disappointment, we went to catch the movie : Hachiko at Iluma. It's really a nice movie (though low budget). A true story about a loyal dog who sent and fetched his master (Richard Gere cast) to and fro train station everyday, even as the master passed away and it was still waiting for him - until itself passed on too. SAD. I wont want to have a dog next time already. I really cant bear to see the dog leaving before I do. Sob sob.

Anyway, in the end, after the movie, I managed to get myself a top =) at bugis junction. that will be my one and only new top for this CNY. haha. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment