Created by Wedding Favors

13 January 2010

*poof* money gone.

I can't believe that so much money will be pumped into wedding dinner. I shudder at the thought where my savings will go down to zero, even a negative value. Gosh.. dun be surprised that I will have to have minimal food for lunch. Am I exaggerating? No I'm not. Dun forget I still have my house renovation in just 3 months time? *poof* money gone. Argh!

Dear read this post and said that I shouldnt blog like that. Haha. Coz afterall its our choice. So I should eat and live normally, without having to scrimp and save those little cents and dollars on food. Probably just dun spend on certain things like... new camera? new laptop or new handphone. haha.

4 comments:

Alana Jane said...

If your guests are generous, you might cover the costs of your wedding! Two of my friends actually made a neat profit from their weddings, and went to tour Europe for their honeymoon! :p

BlueSky said...

Sigh. I already know I wont be making a profit.... coz of my relatives! I know them too well. haha. And yes, you are invited! but I guess you wont be around at that time of the year? are you?

Alana Jane said...

Probably not .. unless I happened to transit in Singapore on the way to our babymoon destination (but that's only if I were pregnant in my 2nd trimester)! Don't worry, I'll still mark my calendar (cos will certainly send an ang pow your way even if I'm not there)! But you have to send me an invitation card wor! :P :p

Anonymous said...

Ok Sure~! Will send you an invitation card, regardless of where you are!

Post a Comment