Created by Wedding Favors

05 January 2010

Tuesday

Been experiencing pain (sometimes sharp pain) in my right knee every now and then for these few days.. I can't stand for long, and I cant really squat down fast, like I used to. I wonder if I'm getting early arthritis? Or those old pple illness. Sigh. Maybe I need to take glucosamine...

Anyway, one of my classmate back in Sec school posted our class photo up on FB.. the picture has welcomed 165 comments and counting! Guess everyone is getting "old".. so all of them has a huge response to it... bittersweet memories.... some got married, some become parents, some are still single and most of them, attached. Everyone has gone through their own lives, with minimal contact - until the particular one ignite a spark and call for a gathering. I really hope tat most of us, can turn up for the gathering. For I had RSVPed. heh.

Its the new year.. and a lot of things still need to be done. those last bits of preparation for ROM in end of Feb.. Need to list down to-do list fast, to remind me, and to remind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment