Created by Wedding Favors

09 January 2010

It's time of the month

Not feeling that good today too (apart from the stomach ache and puking from coffee overdose yesterday). It's time of the month again. Sigh. PAINFUL to the MAX lo. Lucky it came today.. I gotta rest at home. I can't imagine if i'm at work now..

Sorry dear for missing 2 gatherings of yours consecutively for 2 days. I really want to join you at Pan Pac.. but then.. sigh... menses spoil the day.

So far, ROM preparations are going smoothly. Most of the things are done.
  • Solemniser - checked
  • Photographer - checked
  • Helper(s) - still have to follow up
  • Guest List - checked
  • Dear's attire - in the midst
The next thing that we need to do concurrently is to search for hotel packages (we need to go to visit those that we selected). Once this is fixed, I need to call up my bridal studio to tell them about the date, and then they will give us a timeline on when to start (coz Louis from Z wedding called me just now to ask me about my wedding date... )

Hope I'm better tmr. Got to meet my colleagues in the morning and then visit my cousin's baby first month celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment