Created by Wedding Favors

16 January 2010

Sec School gathering

I left around 6pm from office and yet I reached west coast plaza around 6.30pm. I was the earliest. I walked around and finally got to starbucks, sat there and started playing games with my itouch.. about 10 mins to 7pm, our agreed timing for the gathering, no one was there yet.. Then far away I saw HuiQi =) Yes! one who was punctual!

We went new york new york to get seats for 10 pax... pple started arriving from 7.15 onwards. Although there was a long waiting time before everyone arrived, I had fun talking to HuiQi and the rest of the girls.=)

So the peeps who turned up were : HuiQi, Huisen, Huishan (me), Qiaoling, Charlie, Wei Tat, Saukit, Wen Han, Shirley, Guocai and Yingru (she just dropped by.) We update about each other's work life... and about our statuses - Single, married and engaged - THANKS to charlie who did the "interview". We also talked about those pple who didnt turn up, and those that arent contactable. Talking about those days when we did silly things, those teachers and gossips, it's indeed fun. Everyone looks just about the same as 10 years ago, of course, better looking now. haha



After that the guys took a short walk to west coast park, since charlie and some others haven been there since ages.. and the girls hitched a ride from Guocai. =) We went to the jetty area, hang around and continued talking until Saukit's leaving for another round of gathering with his friends.

Since Guocai is staying at clementi, I got a ride home from him. =) Thanks! Its really nice to see you guys after such a long time! I hope there's more sessions to come!

Oh ya, they were mentioning about having another gathering next friday on Saukit's bday.. but I guess I wont be turning up for that since I have another gathering with my unimates!

No comments:

Post a Comment