Created by Wedding Favors

19 January 2010

First disappointment of the year.

I so so disappointed with The Jewel Box (Mount Faber) yesterday til I couldnt get to sleep.

The original plan was to provide significant Jewel Boxes as wedding favors for my guests at our ROM ceremony... and yet when we called her and asked her about something else, she took the opportunity to break the bad news to us - " We will not be providing Jewel Boxes as wedding favors anymore, due to the items were handmade and a lot of them got damage during transportation. So the vendor decide to stop producing, to reduce cost."

DAMN. That made me soooooooo disappointed that I spent the whole night finding substitutes but to no avail. SIANZ. Hence to prevent myself from getting more disappointed, I stopped searching. I'm really affected emotionally, coz we increased our agreed price just to have those wedding favors included. I dun want any other options like magnets and teddy bears!

4 comments:

YuFFie said...

Did the contract mention anything abt the jewel box?

Dun b sad, i'm sure yr guests wouldn't mind =) We wouldn't!

BlueSky said...

Yeah, the contract mentioned that wedding favors will be provided for all guests... so now we are trying to ask if we can revert back to the initial contract that exclude wedding favors... the new favors that they provide is so common and ugly(some)...

SD said...

I would throw at hissy fit at the management and demand to either still have them provide the jewel boxes as per agreement or give a huge discount... or else! Show them your power!

BlueSky said...

Del, I dun dare to throw hissy fit coz afterall I need them to set up the event hall and serve food! Haha. Anyway, they decide to let us revert to the original contract - the one without favors.

Post a Comment