Created by Wedding Favors

28 September 2009

Toilet bowls talk in the morning

Me : I was thinking about it when I was wide awake after a cough at 3.40am and couldnt get back to sleep til 5am.

K: What is it about?

Me: I dun think our future house needs 抽风机 in the toilet..

K: Well, even if I want it, I'm not sure whether HDB allows it.

Me: Then I hope they dun allow.

K: why?

Me: How long are you going to stay in the toilet after your business? You just have to air it.

K: reasons not enough

Me: Then it's a waste to electricity, it's not nice to see, it has "holes" and rain will splatter in

K: Your reasons are not supported.

Me: hmph! Then I want a squat toilet bowl rather a sitting one

K: Ok, let's have our own toilet then. At least I compromised

Me: No! I'm just joking. I can do my business anywhere.. you should use a squat one.

K: Why?

Me: Coz you squat on sitting ones, while there are squats one available

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment