Created by Wedding Favors

05 September 2009

Photos



See this picture. Dun you think it looked like an egg yolk? Well, actually, he (baby inside) is formed from an egg. Oh, not to forget, sperm. Fingers there probably represent the beak of a chick. I drew eyes for him. heh. Nice right?

Anyway, the next picture showed my niece poo-pooing. Yeah, in the doorway between her room and ours, cute eh? Hee... gone were the days where we can use this small little bucket to do our business. heh. Oh, did I mention that the bucket that we used are now passed down for my niece? Not this red one, it's the other bigger one - orange color. (Probably post it up the next round). Cool eh? its 20 over years!



Ok.. the last pic. My little niece who likes to pose as princess or call herself princess from the disney cartoons was actually a witch in disguise probably. heh. I found the pack of lizards that she insisted her dad to buy for her..... and they seems to be planning for their next move. i have to be careful!



I wonder what my niece used to make those lizards listen to her... I think its the poo-poo. ;p
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment