Created by Wedding Favors

22 September 2009

What an eventful holiday~!

What a terrible cough I'm having. It's always haunting me at night.. I nearly finished the medicine that I had.. I guess those arent working for me. I may need to switch to chinese Sinseh. Eu Yan Seng or Ma kwang? hm... the latter is nearer to me.

Yesterday was an eventful day. Started off with Na, Vi, SC and I went to Himawari Jap restaurant for a-lar-carte buffet. It's reeeaaal nice, with quite a number of varieties. I will definitely return. =) however, I had the runs in the late evening... not sure if it's due to the food? heh. But it's too delicious to get suspicious about it. haha.

Then Yingz called me up and wanted to catch a movie - Time Traveler's wife, with Lewis, just before he go Cambodia for 2 weeks for voluntery work. haha~! Take care buddy! Oh, the show is so so only.. not that touching as I thought it would be.

I rushed home after that, to eat dinner with mum... and sis was already in the labour ward monitoring... so I was thinking of visiting her when she gave birth.. but I waited and waited.... and the baby only popped out at 8.46pm. hehe. Sis then called and said to visit her after she discharge, coz of the 2 visitors per time restriction is very inconvenience. So~! the baby weighs 2.95kg, 47cm long with 32cm head cir. =) His name is Nathan~! Chinese name had to go for some calculations. =)

Hm.. yesterday my hp also went crazy.. all of the sudden, it felt really hot - like its gonna explode any moment.. then the battery got discharged.. I was thinking.. I just charged yesterday~! Anyway, seeing that my phone reflected no reception, I off and on it... and then msgs from 7pm onwards came rushing in. Missed a lot of msgs! Right now, the phone seems to be ok.. Let's hope it doesnt menopause again. haha

What an eventful holiday~!

6 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Hey, have you tried 'Pei Pa Lo' (not Pi Pa Gao)? Last year, I was coughing my head off, finished the entire bottle of Pi Pa Gao + western cough mixture - all didn't help. Then my cousin got me Pei Pa Lo and it worked for me. Worth a try?

BTW, I noticed your tweet panel has gone bonkers!

BlueSky said...

Hm.. I'll ask my mum to see if she can gets it for me.. no harm trying, as I seriously wants the cough to go away~!

With regards to the tweet, Kk also told me about that.. but from what I see here and my main twitter page, I didnt see any spam! Hm.. do you know how to resolve?

Alana Jane said...

Maybe you should remove the gadget (on blogger) and reinstall again?

BlueSky said...

Tried to install another twit panel. So how is it? Coz I cant see those spams.

Alana Jane said...

Hmm..I refreshed your homepage a few times but the tweet panel did not load at all. I'll try again later and let you know? Maybe it's just my browser. :P

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it seems fine now and I am surfing it from Melbourne!~
-KK-

Post a Comment