Created by Wedding Favors

19 September 2009

Yixin and I went shopping~!

Since I was free this afternoon, I decided to bring Yixin out to shop for her early bday gift. Yes, just me and her. hee. I won't be in Singapore on her bday, coz that week I'll be in Japan with dear. The plan is to go Nagoya (kk's biz trip while I explore individually during the day), Kyoto and Osaka. =) Anyway, once we reached IMM, she wanted to sit with big bird..



We walked around IMM for a while, got her present and then she saw Barney calling out to her with big arms.. and hence she decided to take a picture with him...



Just before we go, she saw this cute little boy (bob the builder) just next to Barney.. and again, she wanted to pose with him.



She's happy to have her new bday present - disney princess bag and a light up Ariel pen, which she was holding. =) I'm happy too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

She's super cute! :)

BlueSky said...

Yeah! but there are times when she's reallllly naughty to the MAX. haha~

Post a Comment