Created by Wedding Favors

01 October 2009

Short notes

  • My first appt date with HDB is confirmed - 23 Dec. I need to take leave to go HDB hub...
  • I'm going Japan from 10 Oct to 18 Oct. (Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka). So before I forget, I need to say "happy birthday" to the following pple:
13 Oct - My cute niece Yixin!
15 Oct - My Dear
16 Oct - Vieth
18 Oct - Liyi
19 Oct - My other cute niece Ruru
19 Oct - Happy 1st month to Baby Nathan, my nephew. =)
  • I'm having menses cramp right now
  • I have to go around searching for nice venues for my ROM - aimed to be on 28.02.2010 - Guys and girls, its still not confirmed yet.. so dun start thinking "how come never inform me!!" Yes, I will mass send sms/email once things are confirmed. Dun worry, I wont forget my dear FRIENDS!

2 comments:

SD said...

Congratulations! Again another happy post... =D

BlueSky said...

Hee~~ thanks. =)

Post a Comment