Created by Wedding Favors

07 September 2009

Lethargic

I'm real tired today. Yesterday, or rather today morning around 2.58am, we all woke up with the sudden shouting of bro to ask my niece to stop crying. I dun know what really happened. Only bits and pieces of information fed to me this morning. All I know was shouting, hiting, crying going on outside my room. Dad was frustrated and he went downstairs (which is void deck) to sleep. Mum was up to help with the crying nieces and my SIL. The crazy brother - was at his computer, playing game. I tossed and turned, hoping to sleep.. but my sore throat acted up and my nose became blocked making me difficult to breath. Bo bianz, I got up and took a drowsy medicine - that helped me to go back to sleep around 3.45am..

Today I woke up feeling better - but head still heavy.. no mood, no energy - tough to focus. So here I am, sitting in front of the pc, populating result, bloggin, and sipping ice coffee. it makes me wonder - should I have kids of my own next time?

Will blog about my mum's prelude bday treat next.. unless something else pops up and I have to blog about it. haha

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Oh dear..hope you get get well soon...drink lots of water!

BlueSky said...

Thanks. Sore throat still on.. Gotta make sure I'm ok by this friday, coz there's a getaway retreat this weekend provided by my company~!

Post a Comment