Created by Wedding Favors

02 September 2009

...

Things get especially eerie when it comes to the 7th month. Yesterday I went Marina square to catch Final destination 4.. so as usual, before the show, I will visit the ladies to empty my bladder.. So i chose the toilet at the cinema area.. before I even pushed open the door, I already anticipated that something will scare me.. so i slowly opened (to reduce the impact of being "scared") and indeed, there were posters of bloody woman (from the movie blood ties) all over the toilet mirrors! To make things worse, there's not even a single human being in the toilet. I hesitated for 2 seconds but decided to go ahead and wee (thinking of the hassle of going to the other toilets).... Anyway, while i was releasing I was thinking of not to wash my hand! But too bad I had to coz I touched a bit of you-know-what while wiping.. so i walked to the mirror, eyes kept at the flowing water while having a feeling that the poster woman were all staring at me.. I quickly turned back to exit and felt an immediate cold chill down my spine~! I literally ran out of the toilet and KK was there asking - what happened?

I'm really a scaredy cat when it comes to spritual thingy... but not gore and violence. Anyway, the movie isnt that great afterall. 1 popcorn rating.

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

LOL. That was funny. And that part about getting your hands dirty after "wiping" you-know-where - THANKS HOR! You just conjured that image up b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l-l-y for me. :P

Post a Comment