Created by Wedding Favors

31 August 2009

I spent my weekends with dear.

Sat: Went for my shaker fries (long craving for that!) and then watched movie "The Cove". Guys, this award winning movie is really worth watching. It's not the movie is captured with the "wow" factor, its the documentary movie that shows how greedy and inhuman pple can get. capturing dolphins, selecting dophins, selling dolphins and killing dolphins... I cant tolerate those acts. Damn! 想了就愤怒!

Sun: Went to Sherry's first month celebration, then went JP to get a haversack. We wanted to have ba ku teh for dinner so we drove to the market... but then all stalls closed! Since we are not so hungry, we went home, heated up the braised meat that mum cooked few days ago (braised meat taste nicer when its cooked over a few days!).. I started cooking... instant noodles (dried) and campbell chunky potato soup. heh. easy as 123. unhealthy meal, but we had fun, since there's no one at home. after that, we watched channel5 movie, and he fell asleep at some part of the show. haha. Lame show, but we finished watching and dear went home. I wanted to continue to watch blood diamond.. but was too tired. since i can watch it anytime, I went to ZzzZz..

BUT i'm still tired today!

No comments:

Post a Comment