Created by Wedding Favors

06 May 2009

I am forgotten -讲讲就算了。

Talked to YT online just a moment ago. She forwarded an email to me sent to the molecular team by our supervisor. After reading it, I felt a bit demoralised. I felt just like an abandon kid. I was in LD unit and currently I'm in fusion unit. I was rotated to the current unit months ago. The 4 of us were supposed to be rotating between 2 units - thats the initial plan, with the supervisor in the loop. Now after reading the mail, seems like I am permanently in the fusion unit now.

It's not like I dislike the work.. I am fine being in whichever unit as long as ZX, YT and VH are with me. however, sometimes its like you are eating plain bread for sooo long and sometimes you just want to add some flavor to it. That's why the idea of rotation came in. I'm disappointed in my supervisor for the way he handle things..

Sigh. Anyway, it's just the sudden rush of emotions. I'll be a happy girl tmr. hehee. 讲讲就算了。

No comments:

Post a Comment