Created by Wedding Favors

19 May 2009

Just today.

A SBS bus broke now on a 2 lane road somewhere at a junction near my house. It usually takes about 1 min (by car) to go out of my carpark to reach the junction.. and today - it took approx 20 mins. See the big difference? haha

Of course, I'm late for work. Reached office and clocked in about 8.43am. First time. I cant stand the red word "LATE" reflected on my screen whenever i logged in to my ioffice. Sianz. haha. Lucky dear did a "damage control" by "speeding" with his powerful GTi.. muahaha. Exciting ride today as well. heh.

Anyway, it's a nothing-to-do tuesday.. so late is ok. wahaha. Continue to read a journal that Koby passed to me last week.. was diligently reading until he went on leave on friday and Sat.. so my brain went on leave as well. Today he's back (from Japan - why no home quarantine???), I have to switch on my working brain again..

The new scholl foot & nail cream that i bought seems to be working (i've been consistently applying the cream for 3 days) and my heels are definitely better now...

Meeting ex colleagues for lunch later on. =)

Watching movie tonight too.

Dear got a cranberry juice for me this morning.. coz he knew that cranberries good for women. hee. so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment