Created by Wedding Favors

12 May 2009

A nothing-to-do Tuesday.

Was asleep when dear called me yesterday. haha. Didnt expect his call and hence was fast asleep.. he will call again tonight. haha. Hope he will call me at the right time lo.. not when I am somewhere in dreamland. hee.

I think he wants to share his experience with me in INDIA lo. In the first place, the plane was full of indians... and at the point of touch down, he already sense the dust and smell.. Hope he is coping over there.. He mentioned that he has 4 internal flights to take within 5 days. Practically he's flying everyday. Plus the hot weather over there.. can die from heat stroke leh (40dC).

Later will be going out for lunch. heh. YT has only 5 bucks with her.. so going Holland drive to makan will definitely be much cheaper. Porridge + fruits < $5. haha. Want to lend her money but she just insists she doesnt want to borrow. hehe. Good. Got backbone. wahaha

Looking at the calendar, it will only be 3 weeks to my holiday in phuket and bangkok. Really looking forward to a break lo. hehee. It's been a year since I last went for a holiday.

2 weeks later will be Adel's and YT's wedding dinner.. which will definitely cost me a bomb. The month of May is really a high maintenance one.

No comments:

Post a Comment