Created by Wedding Favors

18 May 2009

Weekend summary

Dear came back from India last Sat. I met up with Ying at JP2 before dear came to pick me up after his rest.

Ying and I went around JP2.. and I'm just like a tour guide introducing JP2 to her. haha. I dun frequent JP2 often... but that's Ying's first time there. hee~ We went walking around to find a hair clip to clip our fringes.. We saw nice but expensive ones at the first shop... hence we decided to walk around to see other choices.. In the end, we went back to the first shop. It's really quality that we were looking for. The crystals were brighter and designs were nicer.. in the end we got a total of 4 hairclips for a whooping ~80 dollars~! I never got such an expensive hairclips before.. but since I like it, I will treasure it. haha. Oh, we can return to the shop to get free replacements of crystals if our crystals happened to drop out due to wear and tear. thats good. heh.

Sunday - went to Far east plaza to get a dress for YT's wedding dinner. I have limited number of dresses.. so no harm buying lah. Time to be more feminine liao. hehee. I went into a shop - with only me as the customer, I tried on a lot of dresses.. in the end, I only got 1. A black dress, with the length just right. It's only 22 bucks~! cheap and nice. heh.

Forgot to mention, dear wanted to eat the famous ba chor mee at Crawford link before going to far east.. and he spent an hour queuing before getting the food.. and I spent an hour sitting down, waiting for food. Sigh. Dear said, due to the long waiting time.. no matter what, I must say that the ba chor mee is NICE~! hee.

We head back home early after getting the dress and using our Anderson 10 dollar vouchers for a couple vondue.... so that I can catch the last episode of the condor heroes. hehee. after that, watch the last bit of Monsters Inc on channel 5 and thats all for our day.

By the way, I created a facebook account for dear. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment