Created by Wedding Favors

04 May 2009

Tired but a Happy Monday

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very uncomfortable. I was having a nightmare i guess.. Now my neck and shoulders are very very sore.. Sigh.. I need a massage...

Then I overslept 15 mins. Was not late for work coz i did my normal preparations in turbo speed and not draggy.. hee~ lucky my mum got up early today and woke me up. Hm.. this new handphone of mine has this alarm-clock-vibrations-too-soft issue.. i guess i have to increase the volume of the alarm, since i cant do anything to the vibrations. heh.

Took leave on wed.. and we will be getting our new car on Wed~! hee.. Driving the new car to catch a movie. cool~! Excited~!

Now waiting for the pc in the lab to be connected to LAN, so that we can process the results and proceed to the next cell culturing.. Stupid PC+network.

Done with stuff in the lab. Was joking and sharing the "those were the days" in the lab with the girls. so farnie lo... never knew that YT can be so wild. wahaha... laugh til i teared.

No comments:

Post a Comment