Created by Wedding Favors

26 May 2009

I really looked forward to my Phuket/Bangkok trip next week.. after working for like, 7 months in this sorta new job, it’s definitely a must to getaway. To enjoy and relax. Was mentioning at my facebook status – “routine lab work makes me feel stupid”.. I can’t imagine that my so-call “passion” for lab work has gone down tremendously. Haha.

Gone were the days in LNUS.. busy, political issues, backstabbing, badmouthing, gossiping, grievances… it’s all bad stuffs.. but I sorta enjoy and missing it. Wahaha. That’s usually the common topics at tea and lunch breaks. Despite those negative feelings from the upper management, I can still survive – with the co-encouragement from my dear colleagues last time. At least, that adds “colors” to the job, squeezing out brain juice to come up with plans, SOPs, and most importantly – tackling those upper management pple.. or rather, saving energy to gossip, to complain, and to eat snake.

Anyway, back to the main topic. I’m going to phuket - free and easy.. so anyone knows where’s a good place to go? I have absolutely no idea. Like makan places and shopping? Or somewhere the scenery’s soooo nice that I should not miss it? Please tell me by leaving a message somewhere, either here or in Facebook or sms me. Thanks a lot for the help. Hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment