Created by Wedding Favors

04 February 2009

Dry skin, accident prone, bad start of the day.

My skin is so so dry that I can literally feel it cracking. So uncomfortable~! My dry skin is due to excessive alcohol spraying on my arms during lab work. Having a clean environment for my cell cultures are a must.. So I cant avoid... Even my nails are getting fragile and starting to peel.. Loads of moisterisers can only be applied thrice a day.. lunch time and after work.. Of course, before i go to bed. =)

I'm so so accident prone today. Thrice already.. so i assume there's no more accidents gonna happen to me. haha~ First I scratched my hand by hitting the centrifuge (and now leaving a bruise that looks like a bite mark), then I hit my head on the upper fridge door when I stood up from squatting.. and then I banged against the wall.. due to inbalance? Sigh.. I guess all these accidents were linked to a bad start in the morning, when i jumped outta bed and shouted "shit!" - I overslept.. but luckily i managed to come to work, without being late.

No comments:

Post a Comment