Created by Wedding Favors

09 February 2009

I think no one has noticed that I no longer have links to individual photo albums... now i chose to upload to a photo site, a site that manages all my photos.. It's by shutterfly too. =) Overall it's user friendly and layout's nice too.. so in future, all photos can be accessed at http://onghuishan.shutterfly.com

Nana made these fake nails to go with my dress for Jo's wedding.. hee~nice right? Those interested in having a set of nails designed by my friend here can contact me.. i can arrange for a meet up and discounted price will be given. =)



Today got lo hei for my company lunch.. nice nice. they ordered the 8 course lunch set for $488++.. some pple didnt turn up for the lunch.. hence our table got a lot of leftovers... they didnt bring the company camera.. hence i offered to use my handphone to help them take pictures... although not guaranteed that the pictures are nice lah. I wanted to bring my camera..but then come to think of it, battery is running low and my bag's heavy.. so i forget about it. haha.

Really sleepy now.. i guess i will sleep early today. yawns.. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment