Created by Wedding Favors

15 February 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday morning I went back to Lee Hwa to get another pair of ear studs for my 2nd earholes.. not diamond one liao.. budget budget.. just got white gold ones. As this pair is less than 100 bucks, dear paid for them. hee~

Then, I went to Funan to buy RAM for my laptop.. dear wanted to get for me as a gift.. but to think that what he bought doesnt fit on my laptop.. hence we went Funan to get another.. (the wrong ones he will have to use for his own lappy) Now my lappy doesnt lag liao~! Nice. After that I went to my hairstylist to layered my hair, bringing dear along. Nice. I feel sooo much lighter now.. no more thick heavy hair liao. hehe~

In the evening, we went to watch benjamin button. a nice show that let me ponder over some things that happened in our lifes... but to tell the truth, I dun really feel the "numbness" or the "gan(3) dong(4) du(4) aka touchness" and it didnt bring tears to my eyes compared to other movies like "The bucket list".

For today, guess it will be resting time at home, catching up with the DVDs. Tata~!

No comments:

Post a Comment