Created by Wedding Favors

08 February 2009

Late post

I'm seriously lagging behind in watching the dvds that SY lent to me. haha~ Really have no time for them. Sat I went to my bf's friend's shop's opening ceremony. It's a pest control company.. so for pple's whose company need some pest control, or there's bugs in your house, no worries, just leave a comment somewhere and I'll direct you to her. =) "Proserv" is the company's name.

Anyway, back to sat, after the ceremony, i went to 1st aunt's house to do some last min angbao thing.. there's nothing much to entertain me except for the dog.. haha.. even the dog looked bored.. got tired of playing with me lo.. sadz. that night, I went to T3 to pick bro and family up from HK.. and then sent off dear to korea for business trip.. yes, travelling for him again. Take care my dear.. it's 0 degrees over there.

Today, went to meet Jo's friends aka sisters and brothers for her wedding... planned the games already.. (some only - due to time constrain).. after that went walking around alone (to get the gifts for dear and glo) until I smsed RJ to come meet me up earlier.. Its really lonely to walk around alone.. if you dun have a motive. haha~ Aimlessly walking is tiring.. Lucky RJ agreed to come down to meet me earlier.. then glo came around 6.30pm and we went for dinner. =) Farewell dinner for her... she's going overseas on thurs to further her studies. Good for her. UQ is a nice place.. the place where I had my Industrial attachment...

working tmr, and I'm getting sleepy while typing this. so good night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment