Created by Wedding Favors

21 February 2009

Ting's wedding

I'm excited that the fact it's Ting's wedding tmr, coz it's my best friend's wedding. haha~ but then come to think of it, I need to get up real early to get to her house... Let's hope that all her sisters can go hyped up, and the brothers are on enough to make the gatecrashing a memorable one for the new weds. =) I got ready for the items I'm assigned to buy.

Koby (my supervisor) went south africa with his wife last week and will be coming back next Tues. Work without him may seems a little more relax bah.. I dun feel that initially, coz I dun really communicate with him.. but then now that he's back soon... I start to feel the "stress".. coz he sits directly behind me.. there's some kinda invisible power that's pressing on my back whenever I think of surfing net. haha~ Anywayz.

I guess today will be resting at home.. since i need to be at Ting's house by 5am.. Gosh. I need to sleep early.. if not i'll look like a panda. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment