Created by Wedding Favors

13 February 2009

Just bought myself a pair of diamond earrings from Leehwa. Not that cheap lo.. (was thinking for an instance that this amount can buy me a very very good mobile phone.. but anyway, diamond wins. haha) I've got 4 earholes.. and i got a pair.. so the other 2 holes are empty.. so..i decided to go back to the shop again tmr and buy another pair.. not diamonds liao.. coz got budget one mah.. just normal white gold studs can already. hee~ *happy*

Will be going down to have my haircut tmr... it's been 6 months from my last cut.. I still remember I cut it for my graduation.. and now it's been soooo long.. time flies yeah? After the haircut, we be going down to vivo to watch benjamin button. =) I'm sure there will have loads of couples on the streets tmr coz it's v-day.. But for me, tmr is just another day.. nothing much to celebrate.. I think I prefer to emphasize on birthdays.. or probably anniversaries.. a much more unique date compared to Feb 14.

Talking about anniversaries... Jo's wedding date is drawing nearer~! It's just next weekend~! gotta go and prepare what I am assigned to. hee~ Hm.. so excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment