Created by Wedding Favors

01 January 2009

Happy 2009~!

Dear should be on his way back to Penang.. to attend his buddy's wedding. =) Talking about wedding, I have a best friend wedding on 22.02.09... and I need to be her "sisters"~~! Never did I know that my best friend's wedding is fixed earlier than WY's. Hee~~ Need to look through and research on the games and "pranks" to be done to the bridegroom and his brothers.. muahahaa..

Been sick on and off these 2 weeks.. *sigh* fever on and off, blocked nose, sore joints, dry cough and wat make it worse, diarrhoea... 2009 may not be a good year for me.. need to go pray pray and spray some holy water liao.

Brought back the journals from office.. thinking of reading them and making notes... but the weak, sickly me just couldnt bring myself to read those small prints... I know I am searching for excuses.... I'll do it before returning to work on next monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment