Created by Wedding Favors

12 January 2009

Gold Class experience

I know i'm a mountain turtle... but i just want to say.. I enjoyed myself at Gold Class cinema~! haha~~ The seats are so so comfy.. with a blanket provided.. food and drinks will be served in glass and plates (if you preordered them). The seats are electronically adjustable to suit your comfort level.. It's just like sitting in first class cabin.. (which I dont have the chance to experience it also.) I want to go there again~! Dear said that he doesnt really liked it.. first, the screen is normal sized..(or to him, it's small) and second, his legs are too long so even if his feet were elevated, it's somehow dangling.. so not exactly comfortable to him.. Or course, I said to give Gold class another chance by going to Vivo's next time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment