Created by Wedding Favors

27 January 2009

New year post

Happy lunar new year to all. =)

Saturday ate reunion dinner with sis and family.
Sunday ate reunion dinner with bro and family
Yesterday I brought Mum to watch Love matters at West Mall. Not exactly a nice show.. but at least, mum and I both laughed at the silly jokes from the movie. hee~ After that bro came to west mall, passed me baby-chan and went off to watch movie too.. so for us, we went to KFC and grab a light bite before heading home.

These were the 2 pictures taken at west mall's KFC, after the movie.



That night, RJ smsed me for a meetup.. and it's only upon meeting him then I knew that there's no other's turning up. haha~ so we sat at a pub, drank a beer, chat and update each other about our life and then off we went home. Short meeting only - 1.5 hours only. haha

Today went to paternal 2nd uncle house for house visiting.. only our family and another family turned up.. (out of the 9 kids that my grandma has) See.. they all so bo sim lo.. poor granny was so upset when we asked her what happened. Apparently brothers and sisters had some arguement.. plus no one wants to take care of our granny.. If not for my house being this small.. (the smallest among all the kids that my grandma has) I will want granny to stay at my house... I already lost my grandpa without interacting with him.. I dun want to just lose my grandma.

After that, we went to my maternal 3rd uncle house.. over there, almost everyone turned up (except the 1st uncle and 1st auntie's families).. It's somehow overcrowded.. coz 3rd uncle called his friends to come as well.. haha.. so we stayed for a while, chit chat a bit and left before his friends are here.

This year's ang bao "income" not that great.. haha~ 62 bucks only. Poor thing right? But its ok lah. I'm a grown up.. earned money.. and ang baos are just a kinda "yi(1) si(4)" haha~ heng heng can liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment