Created by Wedding Favors

03 January 2009

Saw in facebook my former disney colleagues had a new added family member today. congratulations~!

I finally completed my PS2 game.. considering the mandatory side quests are longer than the main story line... haha~ Tough boss fight.. and lucky I am able to defeat with just one go. haha~

Tmr's sunday. One more day before going back to work. New year new start. I need to recover from my illness fast. I dun want to start work with a weak, sickly body.. I want a fresh start. I know 2009 will be a good year for me... I have 7 friends getting married this year... 4 are my current colleagues.. 2 ex-colleagues, and 1 best friend. hee~ weddings are all around me.. and i know pple will start asking, "when's your turn".. my answer will still be the same " see first lah" let nature takes its course. Once all my colleagues got married, I will be the only single status in my unit.. haha.. thats a rare one... I shall maintain status quo ba.. I like to be unique. wahaha

Saw the bangkok news recently.. dunno whether my buddy RJ was there or not.. he cant be so lucky to went clubbing there right? *touchwood* However, I smsed him twice and he still haven get back to me.. i'm not sure whether he finds it expensive to reply from overseas, or he simply left his mobile in SG.. either way, I hope that he sees my message and reply me...

No comments:

Post a Comment