Created by Wedding Favors

09 January 2009

I had a disturb sleep yesterday. I received 8 phone calls every 20 mins from 12.50am to 2.30am. Damn. The number was familiar. It was my ex-company. I thought Gim called me from the office..but I simply just reject and let it miss-called. I had the choice to off my phone.. but i was afraid that my alarm will be affected. Argh~! I think hard that morning wondering whose extension number it was from.. then i recalled. the SENSAPHONE~! Vic must had forgotten or changed without saving when I left the company lo.. there goes my peaceful sleep... Anyway, I smsed vic this morning as well as called back the sensaphone to see if there's anything serious happened to the freezers.. guess that Vic has to face the music liao.. LH will never let this matter pass lo. haha.. *Bless the CRTs.*

Will be catching Red Cliffe 2 at Gold class this sunday. Thanks to Vieth, my birthday present on 2008. =) Yoo hoo~! Will need to do some shopping on Sat. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment