Created by Wedding Favors

26 December 2008

Post xmas

I like this christmas season... it has been raining these few days... so its cool and chilling. =) I received 2 presents this year.. one from Ying - an estee lauder perfume and body lotion gift set.. and from dear - SK-II facial treatment essence and a burberrys wallet (he got from London when he went UK the other time) Hee~~ little, but expensive gifts. =) Thanks once again!

It's weekend tmr.. nothing much has been planned yet.. probably going to dear house to watch dvds.. hee~ Probably will start going out to shop.. for new year clothes, as well as clothes to wear for my best friend wedding~! Although she stated pink dress.. i still dont think it suits me. haha~ but for my best friend sake, I'll find the most suitable pink dress for me. haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment