Created by Wedding Favors

21 January 2009

Happy Day

Done my presentation this morning.. and right now i am doing up a report for that. Yah, that's how thing's goes in my company. Anyway, talking about the presentation, I was really nervous this morning.. but luckily I'm able to finish the whole presentation without any hiccups.. I'm so glad that my Supervisor went through with me thoroughly before the presentation to help me understand what I am presenting.. thanks thanks. It's only the Q&A part, I need to ask my supervisor to answer for me. hehe~ and after my presentation, I was actually praised by my supervisor and GM.. "good presentation" is what they said =) hee~ encouragement is good.. although it's just a simple 2 words from the japanese bosses. Who says asians are stingy with compliments? I guess only my previous company are. haha

There's no expts in the lab today as well.. so i have all the time to complete my report - which is to be handed in by the end of today

Talking about end of today, i'm going town after work to get birthday gift for dear's mum. =) Let's see if there's any clothes that can catch my eyes.. if not, I dun think i'll have any new clothes for this coming chinese new year.. which i dun really mind too.. (just get some clothes that I have only worn once to be my new year clothes should be fine.) hehee

No comments:

Post a Comment