Created by Wedding Favors

23 January 2009

Lunch post

I ate instant noodles for today's lunch. Supplement with allswell plum drink. heh. My lab partner was somehow craving for cup noodles.. and plus, since there's not much pple going for lunch today (most of them took half day) so I ate cup noodles too.. ( i dun like to have lunch by my own)

It's CNY in just 2 days time... this year will be another boring day for our family. haha. Next week my partner's going on leave for the whole week.. so I have to work on my own (pray hard that I wont make mistakes. haha) Oh by the way, I'm being confirmed as perm staff in my company. 3 months passed... but it seems so long lo... it's like I've been here forever. haha~ (i know i'm exaggerating and I still have loads to learn and polish up) That means i can officially take leaves, take mcs, claim medical and dental fees.. etc etc. haha

Gim told me that my HR contacted her to come down for an interview.. hope she gets the job. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment