Created by Wedding Favors

22 December 2008

Went to Ying's dance performance at Republic poly cultural theatre last Sat. Overall the performance was good. I like to watch Ying dance.. and I feel that she was the prettiest on stage.. regardless of the looks and the moves.. all are beautiful.. (dear didnt know how to appreciate this kind of thing.. so he doze of for a bit on the 2nd half of the performance)

There should have a lot of pple on leave right now.. coz it's near xmas.. and holidays... food court was a bit empty and lesser pple... too bad for us, we have to work this week.. but luckily, we have a half day on the eves. =)

Reading journals from just now... blogging allows me to take my attention off a bit, so that i wont strain my eyes reading those small small words.. (i know i can enlarge.. but I didnt. 100% is sufficient)

There's Xmas lunch tmr at Fosters. Looking forward to it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment