Created by Wedding Favors

02 December 2008

Lab partner not around

Yesterday met up with WX, Ruth, Zul and Eric for dinner at IMM. Too bad Gim, Wy, Haz and RJ cant make it.. We'll have another one separately then. =) It's really nice to meet up once in a while.. so that we can chit chat and gossips. hee~~ Took some random pics and posted in FB liao.. Tonight i have another session with the other girls.. Seafood dinner~! Gosh, my wallet will have a hole soon.. plus my cholesterol will be building up..

Just been informed that we have a company holiday on 2nd of Jan... Those admin staff sure have holiday to spend... but for us, those expts cannot be neglected.. hence we may still need to come back and work. who knows.. maybe my good supervisor decide to sacrify himself to come back for us? hee~

My lab partner went for a holiday.. so i have to work with my supervisor. It's not that i dun like to work with him.. just that I feel a bit stress (sometimes) when he is watching me. ha~ I need to get use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment