Created by Wedding Favors

16 December 2008

My Tues

It's been 2 weeks that dear had diligently drove me to and fro work.. in return, he got to eat mum's homecook food everyday. Yesterday he flew off to Taipei.. and so i woke up early today to take train.. never did I expect dad offered to drove me here, since he woked up early too. =)
There's little pple in the office today.. all the japanese had gone to shangri-la hotel for board meeting.. however, we still have work to do.. so no slacking.. haha~

Will be meeting Gim and RJ tonight for dinner... so as to pass him the gift i got from taka last week.

This Thurs will be meeting Jo, for dinner as well as attending Clar's Granny funeral. My condolences to her and family.

This Friday dear will be back home, late.. so we will be meeting on Sat to attend Ying's dance performance at Republic poly! Hee~ This is the 3rd time that I attended Ying's performance.. Loyal supporter!

Sunday may be bringing my niece and all to Terminal 3.. to see bro and the Fabulous 4 from Disney (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald).. if it's not raining.... We have special family pass usually. haha~!

K.. time for work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment