Created by Wedding Favors

05 December 2008

Emotional day..

Today heard from my colleague that my supervisor has plans to transfer me to their unit.. Coz there's not much work in our unit currently.. so 1 person (which is my partner) should be sufficient.. I'm not resistent about being transferred.. just felt, a bit sad if that's really the case.. afterall I havent finished learning what I'm supposed to do at my current unit.. Somehow I felt being pushed around (although it didnt really happen.. yet) like a spare tyre.

Anyway, besides this, I'm so so upset about my oily hair that i noticed recently.. My hair is somehow immediately oily after wash.. guess it should be the shampoo that i am using currently.. i didnt change brand.. just that the shampoo changed packaging and I wonder if that changes the ingredient inside.. will be doing an "expt" of shampoo on my hair this weekend to see if I can improve on my hair condition.

i accidentally locked dear's pc just now.. saying sorry to him also no use. he got so so angry.. and replied "dun bother me now". I was so sad.. and upset.. afterall, he was the one who asked me to guess the password (and not telling me straight). I felt so wronged. I only want to show him something on the internet, plus testing out his laptop.. things just gone wrong i guess.. I shouldnt be touching his working laptop, and he shouldnt asked me to guess the password (since the account will be locked after several attempts - which apparently i dun know about it). Ok, i wont be touching his laptop from now on... to prevent things from happening again.. i dun like this feeling.. the feeling of heart being squeezed tight.. just like what i am feeling right now when i typed this blog.. he forgave me in the end... but still, I dont feel better.

Right now i just want to put my feelings on hold... need sometime to get better.. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment