Created by Wedding Favors

13 December 2008

update

Work's been fine so far.. have been learning a lot from my own unit and other unit.. to the extend that I sometimes forget and mixed up the different methods used for the same kind of work. haa~ it should be better if they have a standard set of method.. just like an SOP? wahaha.

I've been given a project by my supervisor.. which indirectly causes a slight stress on me.. afterall it's been only 1 month plus in my new job.. haven really got the hang of everything.. anyway, it's a good sign that he gave me this responsibility.. =)

Xmas is coming.. been sms-ing my friends for a meet up but either they cant make it or that they didnt get back to me.. so sad..

Anyway, I'm catching a movie later on in the evening and then off we go to meet nana they all at St james. hee~ tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment