Created by Wedding Favors

10 September 2008

Feelings

WY's last day today.. went around becoming her camerawoman. Hope that her pictures turn out ok.. hee~ It's sad to see pple go.. (although I'm leaving too) I'll definitely miss her... jokes, advices, girl's chat... probably it's only recently that we are getting closer to each other.. like I always say, pple tend to treasure friends when they are leaving... it's very difficult to find someone who can clique. I'll treasure them all...

I met up with a friend that i made during my secondary school.. SK. He's from another school and we were introduced by another girl... it's been a loooooooong time (for years i think) since we last we met up... so we went to sing K. haha~~ with Gim (she's also craving for KTV~!).. throughout the singing session although we didnt talk much (except singing/listening), at least i can see that he is getting on life as usual, with not much changes.. pple will go through ups and downs... and I hope that when my friends are feeling down, please know that there are always friends out there to share with your problems.. although not much help, moral support and listening ear / shoulders to lend.... shall be of no prob for me....it is ok that I am not the one that you share your happiness and joy... as long as I know that my friends are all well, I am happy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment