Created by Wedding Favors

17 September 2008

September

My Loyal Fan told me that my link to my birthday pictures are not linked properly.. it's now edited. =)

Gim's on leave today.. celebrating her friend's bday. haa~ it's good to be young... anyway, I also have programs lined up for me all the way from Thurs to Sunday. =)

Finally my training guide and the other flowchart are more or less done (sent to pple for review) and just those editing parts... it's Sept now... Counting down the days til I joined my new company.. I am eagerly wanting to learn new skills..

Like I mentioned in facebook, I'm sorta wasting my time in my current company... protocols and studies are delayed.. hence, the lull period is making all of us demoralised... other CRTs n nurses are able to find courses to attend during this period.. but for me.. a person hanging nowhere, just have to deal with this lazy, lull period myself.

Tsk.

2 comments:

freako said...

oi oi ~ you sound so miserable and lonely in the last para of your post sia. So office must have been very quiet and 'motionless' this month having the protocols delayed? Although i hv not been reporting to work, i've get to know tt a handful of ppl are leaving or have left office, including you!Don't feel so bored.. maybe can join us for a badminton game at the sport complex near your house? I've went there several times for competition with our office guys, was very fun! Anyway, hope to see u soon and hopefully will be able to see you again in office to pass u the farewell card. =)

btw, in case you dont know, this is sharon ^.^

BlueSky said...

Aww~! Sharon~! Long time no see ya.. Hm... i dun play badminton.. haha~ unless you guys going out after dinner.. then i may consider joining. haha.

Post a Comment