Created by Wedding Favors

26 September 2008

Excited

I'm really really looking forward to Monday's lesson. So excited. I got the name list of the students too.. and there are 3 pple that I know.. out of a 100 over students.. No wonder they need 3 lab demos. haah~ Oh ya, one of the pple that i know in the class was actually my kindergarten, primary, secondary and poly school friend!~ even now he is in PSB. wahaha~ too bad that we did not contact after secondary school.... so meeting him next Monday probably we'll be like strangers.

I'm going to dig out my notes on Sat for the first lab lesson.. i have to be a good demo... (so that i can have more assignments in future). Although i didnt take this module, i think some of my modules did touch a bit here and there lah.. getting prepared is better than none. =) Gotta bring my own (dirty) lab coat as well.. heh.

I received email from PSB... saying that I have to mark the students work and lab reports.. and then send the marks back to her to collate. =) I wonder if marking is a tough job? Worst still, grading... rest assure, I dun have biasness in me... so those who knew me... maintaining a good relationship to get answers from me is a no no ah.. wahahaa~~ *evil grin*

I'm thinking too much. As usual. I have great imagination. Tonight's there's F1. yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment