Created by Wedding Favors

23 September 2008

It's only Tuesday

I'm so so sleepy.. can barely keep my eyes open haha~ Currently I am accompanying a vendor to do commissioning for some equipments.. hence to keep myself busy and awake, I have to blog.

Ok... right now, I'm feeling happy.. Coz I got myself a part time job.. Dun worry for my colleagues reading this post... this part time job is really out of normal office hours.. and hence it wont affect.. and dun have any clashes on confidentially, conflicts of interests and things like that. Just that when it comes to days when you guys want to have a dinner session after work.. i have to see if it clashes with my part time work or not.

I guess those reading this post will want to know what part time job am I taking right? haha~ Well, I'm going back to PSB as a lab demonstrator~! Good~! I'm actually looking forward to it. I already got my first assignment.. let's hope everything works out fine..

There are also friends who asked me why am i working so hard? Like 2 jobs? Hm.. all i can say is, who can reject money? wahaha~ Taking consideration that my next job had this huge paycut, I dun think I can reject too.. Furthermore.. i always got nothing to do when i get home from work except to eat and watch tv and sometimes anime, manga etc... I can learn and earn when I work part time too~! 2 birds with 1 stone! Best part, it's not a tiring job, and it's not everyday.. and it's well paid! hee~

ok.. blogging about this makes me feeling excited once again, looking forward to start the part time job next monday. haha~ I'm feeling more awake now! Will have a tea break later on.. need some caffeine.. must enjoy the coffee from the real coffee beans from my current company... I cant enjoy it in future~!

No comments:

Post a Comment