Created by Wedding Favors

07 September 2008

Yoz

I finished reading Samurai deeper kyo manga last thurs. Nice. Planning to watch the anime series when I finished the Fruits basket manga. =)

Yesterday attending dear's friend church wedding and dinner. I can say that the cost for getting all those fanciful things done up must have cost a bomb... ha~ Grand leh.. they kept emphasizing on the "brothers" team which was made up from the guy's boss n colleagues i think... driving 9 jaguars to pick up the bride.. Anyway, in general, the wedding was good. The bubbly girl and the quiet boy got married. Congrats and have a happy n blissful marriage~!

Today dear will be showing his penang friend around Sg.. but i think it's more of shopping lah. hehe~ As for me, I'll be meeting up with my 2 other friends to sing K~!

No comments:

Post a Comment